Master MongoDB and Mongoose design with a test-driven approach
The MongoDB is actually the hottest technical data base system that will drive everything in the company network, from your growing personal initiative.
This course will quickly help you with MongoDB and teach you the basic knowledge that you need to understand and build Mongo-centered apps.
We will begin by mastering Mongo’s fundamental principles, including collections, validations and common records. With will tutorial, the source code is given, and you can keep up to speed on the timing of the lesson. Particular attention was given to developing reusable technology that you can use in awesome ventures on your own.
If you are new to MongoDB, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the MongoDB course for you! To learn MongoDB you have to understand it.
- Learn how to use the popular MongooseJS library to interface with Mongo
- Write tests around Mongo queries to ensure your code is working. You can reuse these tests on your own personal projects!
- Master the process of designing NoSQL schema
- Grasp the differences record associations and resource embedding
- Use the advanced features of Mongoose to save development time
- Develop apps that are fast and responsive thanks to Mongo’s speed and flexibility
- Work on either Windows or OSX
- Master the integration of Mongo, Node, and Mocha in a modern development environment
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning MongoDB. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.