The Complete C# and Object-Oriented Programming Course Download
The one and only course you need to learn C# and object-oriented programming (C# From A To Z | Downloadable Source Code)
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of programming using C# 7.
- Master the object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Learn how to create variables and convert their datatypes in different ways.
- How to use DateTime and TimeSpan.
- Understand the loops (For, Foreach, While and more).
- How to manipulate strings (Replace, Remove, Insert, Substring and more).
- How to use arithmetic operators.
- Understand the logical operators.
- Work with comparison operators.
- Conditional statements (if and switch statements).
- Master the classes and understand the different types of classes (static, abstract, partial, sealed and more).
- Learn the structures and enumerations and how to use them.
- The differences between classes and structs.
- Visual Studio Community (The free edition of Visual Studio)
Hello and welcome to The Complete C# and Object-Oriented Programming Course, The one and only course you will need to learn C# and object-oriented programming. This is more like a collection of many courses brought together to help you learn C# and how to use it efficiently. This course is by far the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- The course will teach you almost everything you need to know regarding the powerful C# language.
- This course start with you from zero experience in programming and starts to level up to the object-oriented programming till you reach the advanced concepts and topics of C# (Asynchronous Programming, LINQ,Generics, Collections, Delegates and more).
- It will help you learn any programming languages other than C# later, because the course discusses almost every programming concepts and of course how to implement it in C#.
- You will experience more than 200 examples, 30 exercises, 24 assignments and over 150 quiz questions.
- You will learn about real world staff like naming conventions, the small little differences between data types, terminologies, programming concepts and more.
- Understand the advanced concepts such as multithreading, the synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Get familiar with the .Net framework structure and understand is the .Net framework
- Learn the history of C# language and differences between each version of C#.
- Learn how to work like professionals.
Students also said that this course was:
- Comprehensive Curriculum
- Direct & To-the-point
Get ready to start a journey of 20+ hours of C#, 20+ hours will make you a C# guru.
So what are you waiting for….let’s start!
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners, no prior experience is required.
- Developers switching from other languages.
- Programmers who are not feeling confident about their programming skills.
- People who are looking for a career change.
- Students looking for a course to refresh and incredibly increase their knowledge.
- If you want to take only one course to learn everything to be C# developer.