Master MongoDB Development for Web & Mobile Apps. CRUD Operations, Indexes, Aggregation Framework – All about MongoDB!
MongoDB is one of the NoSQL databases that you can use today. It is very common, and developers from MongoDB are highly sought after.
If you build web apps, desktop apps or other kinds of applications or are a data scientist, you’re going to have to deal with info. Data storage, efficient consultation and complexity reduction, while efficiency optimization, are key tasks.
Free MongoDB – The Complete Developer’s Guide 2020 course download
It’s built on a philosophy which focuses on performance and productivity, MongoDB simplifies data processing.
In this class, you can know from scratch everything about MongoDB. There is no past contact with MongoDB or the website!
In detail, you’ll learn:
- … how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud (MongoDB Atlas)
- … how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- … how to filter for data efficiently
- … how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- … how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
- … how to use the amazing “Aggregation Framework” that’s built into MongoDB
- … what replica sets and sharding are
- … how to use MongoDB Atlas – the cloud solution offered by MongoDB
- … how to use the serverless platform (Stitch) offered by MongoDB
- … and much more!You will learn this course through writing code / commands. This course is a hands-on training. At the end of the course you should have all the knowledge you need for collaborating with MongoDB on the next step! We’ve got a number of samples of data and use cases.
You discover a single way to communicate with MongoDB, which can be conveniently implemented in any language irrespective of the programming language you wish to use.