Download free Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass – Learn Illustrator CC | Course Site
Master Adobe Illustrator CC with this in-depth training for all levels.
What you’ll learn
Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass – Learn Illustrator CC | Course Site
- Designing logos
- Creating vector illustrations
- Turning photographs into vector artwork
- Vectorizing and colorizing traced hand drawings
- Preparing graphics for web and print
- Designing infographics
- Working with type in creative ways
- Mastering advanced Illustrator tools and techniques
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Learn Illustrator from the start the way a professional would use it
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
Udemy’s best-selling Illustrator course – by one of the Top 10 Adobe Instructors in the world – teaches you to use this industry-leading vector graphic application as a creative professional.
Being able to confidently work in Illustrator is an essential skill for any Graphic Designer or Illustrator, but it is an equally useful tool for Product Designers, Fashion Designers, UI/UX designers and various other areas within and outside of the creative industry.
“The course has great content, well explained and having you feeling confident with the software at the end.”
More about Adobe Illustrator:
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
- Its time-saving features allow users to create work quickly and efficiently at the highest professional standard.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- We will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, preferences, setting up new documents. We will also cover fundamental principles like the difference between vector and pixel graphics.
- The next two chapters will teach you everything you need to know about working with objects in Illustrator. These are the building blocks of all vector graphics so these initial lessons will help you to understand and work with more complex tools later on.
- Next up, in the drawing section of the course, master drawing modes, the Pen tool, Curvature tool and all the different ways you can draw and manipulate paths.
- Next, learn about the different types of Brushes and how to make the most of their unique features. You will also learn how to create your own custom brushes.
- In the next chapters, you will learn about tracing photographs with a powerful feature called Image Trace and everything you need to know about adding type to your illustrations.
- Once you are comfortable with all of that you can move onto the Advanced Techniques section, which will introduce more complex features like Symbols, Graphs, Gradient Meshes, Perspective Drawing, Recolor Artwork and workflows like Masking.
- Finally, discover how to correctly export your work for print and screen, and ways to share and archive your projects.
This course includes:
- 94 Videos (12 hours of total playtime)
- Interactive quizzes testing what you learned in each chapter
- Downloadable working files
- Course content updated with the latest CC 2020 new features
- Estimated finish time: 25 hours (including finishing all exercises and quizzes)
- Preparation guide for the official Adobe Certified Associate exam: Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
- Completion certificate upon finishing the entire course
Who will find it useful:
- Perfect for anyone looking to start or develop their career in the creative industry.
- Complete beginners will be able to master the software from the very beginning to the most advanced features.
- Self-taught users and existing professionals can use the course to take their skills and knowledge to the next level, refine their workflows and learn to do everything the right way!
- Existing and more experienced users of Illustrator may also discover hidden gems and workflows or catch up with all the new features released in CC 2020.
Skills you will gain:
- Producing vector graphics for print and screen
- Using all the time-saving features of Illustrator and work efficiently
- Designing logos and brand identities for clients
- Creating vector illustrations, infographics, and icons
- Tracing scanned drawings and sketches and turning them into scalable vector graphics
- Producing repeatable patterns for product packaging, apparels, and stationaries.
Who this course is for:
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/illustrator-cc-masterclass/
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2019: the Fundamentals Course Site
- Last updated 11/2019