Download Full-Stack Web Development with Django and Angular 8 Packt free
Full-Stack Web Development with Django and Angular 8What you’ll learn
- Create a data-driven web application
- Connect Django to databases such as SQLite to help store and track data
- Effectively utilize the template system
- Configure Angular to work with the Django framework
- Create an amazing User Interface (UI) components with Angular 8
- Explore the free Django Admin functionality
- Bonus section: Get an early introduction to what’s new in the forthcoming Django 3.x release
- Basic knowledge of python is required
In this course, you’ll take a tour of web development with Django 2.x and Angular 8. We’ve included an additional bonus section on the features forthcoming in Django 3.x—designed to help you pre-empt upgrade requirements and considerations well in advance. You’ll learn to build a database-driven web app for seamless full-stack web development. We teach you the best practices you’ll need to adopt and provide you with hands-on experience by building a flight reservation application from the ground up. You’ll connect Django to a MongoDB database to help efficiently store and track data. You’ll create a beautifully styled web application using Angular 8 for an amazing UI experience—all by using this popular front-end tool.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to build a full-fledged and rich web application with Django/Angular, and gain an early insight into what’s coming in Django 3.x.
About the Author
Christian Hur is a web instructor and author and has produced numerous web development video training courses. His career in web technologies spans over 20 years and he has taught computer programming and web development courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level. In industry, he has built websites and web-based applications using various web technologies throughout his career.
In addition to authoring books, he produces online training courses.
In his spare time, he enjoys exploring new web technologies, learning AR/VR and game development, and contributing to Stack Overflow and Quora. He holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Web Application Development, from Boston University.Who this course is for:
- This course targets Python developers who favor web development with Django and now want to expand their horizons by building amazing front-ends for their websites using Angular 8.