David Talas – Instagrizzle Masterclass Download Free Tutorial Download
What will i learn?
- Learn how to create amazing Instagram post for your followers
- Computer and Internet for accessing
- Design tools like Photoshop or Illustrator
The most influential brands, artists, and personalities all have one thing in common:
An audience that knows, likes, and trusts them.
The people who are able to gather an audience and leverage on their attention, are the ones who make an impact in the world.
Sounds simple enough. So where do we start?
In the 21st century, the answer is Instagram.
With access to around 500 million active users around the world at the palm of your hand, gaining a following has never been easier!
The question is how. And that’s the purpose of the Instagrizzle Masterclass.
It is a content-creation process I use to grow my own brand. And have since taught it to 200+ students from around the world.
Helping them reach a larger audience. Allowing them to spread their ideas and create an impact in the world.
Is this you?
• You spend too much time trying to create “viral” content that don’t get huge engagement when you publish them
• You post regular content but engagement is low and you don’t know what to do
• You’re looking for a faster, smarter, and more sustainable way to grow your business and get inbound leads and sales
• You’ve tried and realized “spammy” tactics don’t work (bots, follow/unfollow, engagement pods, buying likes and followers)
• You feel that there must be a better way to build a real audience online
If any of the above resonates with you, you’re in the right place. I designed this training to help you start growing a following from scratch.
Even if you have no technical knowledge or business know-how.
But some call me the Instagram Doctor.
Like many entrepreneurs, I wasn’t a marketing or business major. In fact, my passion back then was to become a space doctor.
Training astronauts, getting them space-ready, making sure they survive up there, and helping their rehabilitation once they return to Earth. Stuff like that.
I loved everything about space travel. I wanted to help people get to Mars and survive there. Problem was, in Hungary we didn’t have a space program or space medicine training. So I was stuck with this burning passion building up inside.
I thought to myself:
“Everyone is talking about making content. So what if I could build a community of like-minded individuals by sharing things about space that inspire me? What opportunities would it unlock, if I could gather an audience of people who are just as excited about space exploration as I am?”
I was worried my friends would judge me, if I posted on my personal account, so I created a brand new account on Instagram, Marstronauts, and started sharing my thoughts and ideas. With some luck, one of my first posts went “viral”.
It got 613 likes, 23 comments, and a few bigger pages shared it too, which got me to 1,000 followers in the first seven days (see screenshots). A huge deal back then, since it was the most I’ve ever gotten.
2,000 pieces of content and 250,000 followers later… I will teach you everything you need to know about growing your audience online.
The Instagrizzle Masterclass is 8 hours of video training on creating valuable content that attracts a following online.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. The right mindset behind creating content. And how to find your people. Who is your audience and where do you go to put your message in front of them?
2. Demystifying the Algorithm. You’ll learn how to increase organic visibility by understanding what kind of content the platform favors and the logic behind going viral.
3. How to write engaging post captions, even if you’re not great with words.
4. The AIDA Principle that got me over 1,000 new followers with one single carousel post.
5. More than 4 hours of step-by-step “walkthrough” tutorials of industry-standard software (Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and more coming)
6. How to “hack” your time to maximize productivity without sacrificing quality.
7. My hands-off processes to automate the tedious parts of content creation so you can stay creative and inspired.
8. Hashtag secrets of the big players. Plus, how I leveraged on industry experts to gain 5,000 new fans in a week.
9. Discover the signs and symptoms of dead accounts and 3 steps to revive your account.
10. How to make sense of data and analytics of your content so you can improve and grow your account over time.
11. And finally, how to monetize your account and make an income from your online brand.